Tarpon is the fish that led to the sport of big game fishing. When hooked, it’s like roping a wild bronco and give fishermen the most epic battles!
Naples & Marco Island Fly Fishing
- 4 Hour Private Charter
- 6 Hour Private Charter
- 8 Hour Private Charter
Fly Fishing with a Florida Guide
It doesn’t get much more exciting than light tackle fishing and fly fishing in Southwest Florida and the Florida Everglades! Come fish for all the hard-fighting sport fish that have made this state the fishing capital of the world, like tarpon, snook, and redfish. Whether the fish are laid up, tailing, or seen cruising along the mangrove shoreline, there are incredible opportunities to make a great cast.
This is the most satisfying fly fishing adventure you’ll ever have the pleasure of pursuing with your experienced and passionate guide, whose life revolves around hunting down and catching these fish. My goal is to see and catch as many fish as possible each trip and accommodate my anglers with top-notch service and convenience.
Whether you’re looking for tarpon, snook, redfish, or anything that will bite, I can get you out for a great day on the water in Marco Island, Naples, Everglades, Ten Thousand Islands, and the surrounding areas. Thank you for considering me as your guide!
- High-quality tackle, lure, and bait
- A cooler with ice for drinks and your lunch
- All necessary insurances and safety equipment required by the Coast Guard
- A fishing license is provided by Captain Joe.
- Long-sleeve performance shirts are recommended, along with a buff to cover your face.
- A baseball hat and good quality amber lens sunglasses are recommended since seeing the fish can be important and in some cases may be a huge advantage in making the proper cast and catching fish.
- A stable pair of comfortable shoes is important to stand and fish on the boat.