Enjoy incredible snook fishing! Snook is an awesome predatory fish that range from about 14 to 50 inches in length and can grow to be over 30 pounds in weight. These fish fight hard!
- Most Popular
Inshore / Backcountry Fishing
- 4 Hour Private Charter
- 6 Hour Private Charter
- 8 Hour Private Charter
Inshore Fishing with a Pro
Take a fishing trip into the beautiful Ten Thousand Islands and Everglades. Great for novices, experts, or the whole family. There’s no better way to spend quality time by yourself, with friends, or with the family.
This is a truly unique fishing experience in the always-calm waters of the back bays, rivers, and grass flats of the Florida Everglades. Take a trip deep in the heart of remote and fish-filled waters in the largest mangrove forest in the world, home to manatees and dolphins playing about in the gorgeous waters.
I have a clean, safe fishing bay boat, where you can enjoy a true Ten Thousand Islands fishing experience. Whether you are looking to take the family fishing or coming out to fish like the pros, you’re guaranteed an unforgettable light tackle backwater fishing adventure.
Southwest Florida boasts over 20 fighting saltwater species that are fun to catch. So come out, have fun, fish for a fresh dinner, or come down to hunt for that trophy fish of a lifetime. I supply top-of-the-line fishing equipment, bait, fuel, cooler with ice, and will clean your fish for you.
- High-quality tackle, lure, and bait
- A cooler with ice for drinks and your lunch
- All necessary insurances and safety equipment required by the Coast Guard
- A fishing license is provided by Captain Joe.
- Long-sleeve performance shirts are recommended, along with a buff to cover your face.
- A baseball hat and good quality amber lens sunglasses are recommended since seeing the fish can be important and in some cases may be a huge advantage in making the proper cast and catching fish.
- A stable pair of comfortable shoes is important to stand and fish on the boat.