Tarpon is the fish that led to the sport of big game fishing. When hooked, it’s like roping a wild bronco and give fishermen the most epic battles!
- 4 Hour Private Charter
- 6 Hour Private Charter
- 8 Hour Private Charter
Fish for Sharks in Naples!
Shark fishing in the Ten Thousand Islands, Florida Everglades, Naples, or Marco Island is sure to be the most exciting and thrilling day of big game fishing you’ll ever experience. Using bait that is bigger than most people’s best catch to target the biggest, baddest fish in the ocean is a lot of fun, to say the least. There are all types of sharks in the Southwest Florida waters.
We mostly catch sharks in the backcountry waters. These beasts aren’t always in deep water off in the Gulf of Mexico; they are caught more frequently on the flats and in the passes that line our barrier islands in 3 feet of water or less. The summer offers exceptional opportunities for fishing these maneaters. Kite fishing for sharks is also an effective and exciting way to capture your toothy catch of a lifetime.
The warmer months are definitely more consistent inshore, but sharks can be caught year-round. We use live bait and dead bait, and shark trips usually include catching our bait. We frequently catch bull sharks, hammerhead sharks, lemon sharks, blacktip sharks, and more.
The fight is incredible once the shark hooked. These sharks are in the range of 100 to 400 lbs, with some smaller and even larger ones caught from time to time.
*All sharks are handled with extreme care and released UNHARMED back into the water after a great picture.
- High-quality tackle, lure, and bait
- A cooler with ice for drinks and your lunch
- All necessary insurances and safety equipment required by the Coast Guard
- A fishing license is provided by Captain Joe.
- Long-sleeve performance shirts are recommended, along with a buff to cover your face.
- A baseball hat and good quality amber lens sunglasses are recommended since seeing the fish can be important and in some cases may be a huge advantage in making the proper cast and catching fish.
- A stable pair of comfortable shoes is important to stand and fish on the boat.